Facts to know before your visit:
- The playspace is suitable for children ages 5 months to 5 years old. ALL guests must have socks. Each play session is 2 hours.
- All guests must have a signed waiver before entering the playspace.
- Children who appear visibly sick will kindly be asked to return on a day when they are feeling better. We ask that parents and caregivers consider the health and well being of our other guests.
- Please note we are not a drop off center or child care facility. Parents and caregivers must stay within the open playspace area to supervise their child at all times during their stay at Hudson's.
- Hudson's features a coffee bar and refreshment area featuring locally baked treats and child friendly, healthy goodies for purchase. Outside beverages and food will not be allowed into the facility, with the exception of infant formula and those foods to accommodate our guests with allergies or food sensitivities. Hudson's is a *NUT FREE FACILITY*.
- Strollers are not permitted in the open play space or toddler area. We have a small stroller parking area for guests, however if possible, please refrain from bringing strollers into the facility.
- Free 2 hour parking is available along the strip of retail shops. There is also a large lot offering free parking for our guests next to Acme Markets.
- Food deliveries to our space during guests playtime is prohibited.
- We understand many of our guests are within the potty training stage. We ask that children wear appropriate potty training undergarments during their time in the playspace. Please note, swim diapers are not permitted in the playspace.
- Our restrooms are outfitted with baby changing stations. Under no circumstances shall children be changed anywhere but in the restrooms, even if it is only a "quick change".
- Hudson's House of Play is a nursing friendly facility. In addition to a private area in our event room, we offer a comfortable seating area where mommies can nurse and still keep an eye on older children if necessary. Nursing is also permitted in the coffee bar.