Hudson's House of Play is proud to feature a custom built open play area, which was created to replicate a traditional downtown city square. Each play structure is outfitted with costumes, furniture and toys to enhance your child's imaginative play experience.
Here your child will be able to...
- Suit-up in uniform at the firehouse to fight fires
- Whip up sweet treats in the bake shop
- Conduct check ups on our four-legged friends in the veterinarian's office
- Stock shelves in our fresh food market
- Simply "putter around at home" in our version of a brownstone residence
Open Play Admission
- 2 Hours: $18 + tax
- 1 Hour: $15 + tax
- Extra Hour: $5 + tax
- Under 1 years old: $11 + tax
- Sibling (over 1)*: $13 + tax *under 1 free with paid sibling
5 pack (2 hours): $75 (no expiration date)
In addition to the play village, we offer various toys for the children to enjoy around the space while parents/caregivers play along or use the complimentary WI-FI to fit in some work.
For our guests 2 years old and under, we have a small area sectioned off, featuring soft mats and age appropriate toys.
When your play time comes to an end, please be sure to visit our little cafe! Sit down with a cup of coffee, tea or cold drink and savor a fresh baked treat from a few of our neighborhood's most talented bakers. Hudson's House of Play is a *NUT FREE FACILITY*. Please refrain from bringing in outside food.